How to use your Occupational Accident Insurance (OAI) if you become injured while performing on-demand services on the Wonolo platform.
- Head to the closest medical facility immediately.
- Let them know you are an Independent Contractor and have OAI insurance, this is not a worker's comp claim.
- Provide the medical facility with the contact information and policy number for One Beacon: 1-877-441-6274 Policy # 216-002-175
- A One Beacon representative will verify coverage for the medical facility
- An OAI claim will need to be reported immediately.
- To report the claim, call the OneBeacon claims center at:
1-877-441-6274 --24 hours a day, seven days a week.
A claims adjustor will be assigned to assist you with your claim
- They will ask you for additional information about your injury and email you a claims form
You will need to provide:
- Details of time, date, location, details, of the accident
- Details of the types of injury that occurred.
- Healthcare provider information (if you have health insurance).
- Current benefits ( Social security, Disability, PIP)
- List of your current physicians
- Witnesses to your injury
You will receive continued assistance from your claims adjustor throughout the rest of the claims process.
Please contact [email protected] with any additional questions, and to let us know how you're doing!!