How Do I Get my 2017 1099 Misc. Form?

The deadline for Wonolo to send your 1099-MISC form was Tuesday, January 31st, 2018
We have partnered with Payable to deliver and process your 1099 Misc. tax forms for 2017. 
A 1099 Misc. form is used to report contractor earnings to the IRS.  You'll receive a 1099 Misc. form if you've earned more than $600 in the 2017 tax year.  
If you have not received an email invitation to sign up for Payable, please check your spam/junk folder. The information in the invitation email will enable you to confirm and update your tax information if necessary.
If you have not received an invitation, please contact Payable Support for additional assistance.
If you've earned less than $600 and would like a copy of your 1099 Misc. form, or if you'd like another copy of your form emailed to you, please contact the Support Team.  Please make sure to include your full name and the email address you use for your Wonolo account.
Check out this link for further information about your Wonolo 1099 Misc. Form
Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful
Have more questions? Submit a request



Article is closed for comments.